Sunday, February 14, 2010

White is the New Black

So Valentines Day, riiiiiiiight. Yeah so spent the evening with my valentines, and we celebrated it. The two people who don't do "valentines day" were valentines. It was cute, he surprised me with flowers, with his twist on it (meaning the flowers were potted, LOVED) and he even wore a tie! He dressed up! so I felt bad dressing the way I did... I mean the girl should one up the man right? Well I totally slacked. He thought I looked nice anyway though. After dinner was a shot at the movies, which failed due to EVERYONE ELSE BEING THERE. It worked out for us though. We went back to his house and watched 'Peter and the Wolf.' Oh and the end of the Olympics which lead to interesting topic conversation afterwards. Good conversation of course until I fucked it up. Yeah way to kill it Mal. Way to Kill. I know that what was said wont end it though... I mean it was just misunderstandings of words, really. 

Today I would say is the clearest of all days. Everything was put into perspective. My ducks were lined so to say and then I killed it. I killed the duck, and I made it muck. I made the most cliche day turn sour. Go Me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about this project:) And I mean it, I would love to collaborate, so feel free to use my images once they are up. Just let me know what you need and I can send bigger :)

    ReplyDelete