Saturday, February 20, 2010

bubbles

Today I lived in such a bubble that I almost forgot to come down. Going back to work for Squidfire and then a date afterwards felt so comfortable. It was as if every worry just melted away and I was left in this fantasy world. 
I would compare it to staring at the sun for too long. You get hypnotized and continue looking.If you look the sun too long you get high (apparently it enhances the endorphins). Once you get out of the trance you realize how bad you have burned your eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you, but I have to say this, because it relates to your other recent blogs, too: comfort is easy. Change is scary, and hard, but it makes your life better if you follow through with it. You're a strong maneater. Take no prisoners and leave a path of bodies behind you as you make your own path. Nothing new or amazing is ever discovered when you stick to what you know. Embrace change. And maybe even snow... at least it's not lizards!

    ReplyDelete