Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Death card

I was looking at a blank page. Thinking about blank really. Then I decided to read my tarot cards.
The first card I pulled was the death card (Usually doen't mean a good thing or can mean a beguining) and then eight of swards (also not good). Not digging where they were going I put them away, but later went back to them. I pulled the knight of swards, ace of cups, queen of cups, and the page of wands. Now these were looking better.
Today I look after myself. Whatch what is going on around me and make sure I am ahead of the game.

2 comments:

  1. death also means rebirth, change and transformation, which fits right in with those stories we were talking about!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! all the better!!!!!!!!!!! :) That makes me way happier!

    ReplyDelete