Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seeing Greater Than Great

Is it possible? Could it be done? Should it be done? These are the questions flying threw my head when thinking about the next Art Mart. The one I did in December was a great turning point, but hard to prepare for. Although now it may be possible that I could do another show in May. If Jean allows me to be apart of it I will truly be grateful. The May show is smaller then that of the December one, so if he allows me to take part I know that it is truly something that he sees me thriving in. To see that he has faith in me and my business means a lot, because he saw faith in Squidfire and has made it blossom. I now know that Kevin sees positive things spurring from my work, because he said so when visiting my studio. It caught me off guard what he said, yet I was flattered by it. 
I have something rolling here. I just have to figure out how to continue the motion. I am hoping Jean will once more push me a little bit further towards success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment