Friday, March 5, 2010

Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker

I hate white today! White means hospitals and vets. White means death within some cultures. I hope I wont be seeing death soon. I really do pray he gets better! He is my bug-a-boo, my coop-de-loo, my moose and my little man. I hope he gets better! I really do!
Being so far away during a time that he is extremely sick is making me sick. I worry that he wont wake up after his long naps, and I worry that if he doesn't get better then my parents will put him to sleep. He is only 5! Why and how is it that he is seeing health issues of an elderly dog?
I hate the color white, and the idea of deteriorating! I really wish I was home! I really hope my boy gets better!

Oh and the fucking white in my ice cream that I bought out of desperation! 8 bucks for Edy's Ice Cream! No wonder people become alcoholics. Ice cream is cheaper then liquor. The hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment