Monday, March 29, 2010

Forcefully Removed

Active Failure and forcefully removed have been the two things on my mind recently. Some reason "active failure" is more comforting to hear then "forcefully removed." Reasons being... maybe the scenarios that fall behind the meaning of being forcefully removed I know wont be coming back. They seriously have no chance of coming back. They have been forcefully removed from my life. You can't bring back death, a worn out relationship or withering relatives. While active failure has been something that I have known for awhile. It has been something that I have been struggling with and coping with for some years. In the long run active failure took time to get used to and to think that being forcefully removed may have to be the new acceptance well I think I am afraid. No I am afraid and scared.  

1 comment: