Monday, November 9, 2009

the Start of a Business

The start of a business that is right! Squidfire ( squidfire.com ), whom I had an internship with over the summer, is allowing me to be apart of Art Market, their December show. They have been so supportive with my education and helping me trying to launch this that it is greatly appreciated. 
I plan on selling woven items, ceramic pieces and blank books. I need to have all this completed before the show which is December 13th. How I am going to get that all done on top of school work, finals, and on top of having two jobs... I don't know. I guess I just like to put a lot on my plate. 
Although because I want this to be a career move I want to come up with a good company name... I've been stumped. any suggestions would be ok by me!
Wish me luck in completing and in success! As for right now Squidfire is God sent. Thank you boys for all you have done! And once again congratulations on your 5 year anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally willing to help you brainstorm names and also if you want I can deign you a logo and cute little tags for everything:) Yay Mallory!!!

    ReplyDelete