Sunday, December 27, 2009

My first show

Finally I got around to up loading images from the December show. Here are a few images taken at the show. Also more images of the event can be found on this website http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=352138&id=252286270122&ref=mf

     

Realizing that I have only been weaving for about 4 months, and only owned my personal loom for about 3 I realize that I was crazy for trying to pull something professional in about two months. I had a lot of fun and learn a lot from doing the event. I will be looking for more shows to travel to this summer, and will be weaving like mad within the next few months to met deadlines. 
I am pushing professionalism like its a freight train. I just hope that there is no crash in the end. 
Once again I thank everyone who is helping me to reach my dream. It means a lot to see people care about my future and help me in anyway they can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment